Free delivery - SF Express cabinets (only on specified products)
順豐速運 - 順便智能櫃(到付)
自取 - 荃灣公司
代叫貨車送貨服務，運費到付 (e.g Gogovan, lalamove或其他)
Vitrotiva Bio® Organic Kitchen Heavy Duty is a powerful cleaner which can outperform many chemical filled high-strength cleaners on the market. It easily cuts through grease and fats, and breaks up heavy staining. Its versatility allows it to be used on all sorts of surfaces. The short term action cleans surfaces rapidly, whilst its long term action continues to break down contaminants even in drainage systems.
Application:Kitchen Heavy Duty formula cuts through kitchen grease easily. It can be used on all kitchen equipment and appliances, including exhaust fans, stoves, and items with heavy grease.
Spray on area that requires cleaning. Let sit for a few minutes if required, rinse with clean water or wipe down with water. Test on an inconspicuous area. Product is totally organic and completely biodegradable. Safe to be used in kitchens and foodstuffs preparation areas. Its organic and dermatogically friendly formula means there are no harmful chemicals to cause sensitivity to the skin.
Surfaces, stoves, floors, kitchen appliances:1:1 (No dilution required)
Steam Cleaning in a bottle. The completely biodegradable cleaning solution.
Dermatologically harmless (skin-friendly, also suitable for allergy sufferers
Exceptionally strong cleaning action
Non-toxic for humans, animals & environment
Not a potentially disruptive Bacterial or Enzyme based cleaner
Short Term Action cleans surfaces rapidly
Long Term Action continues to break down contaminants even in drainage systems
Conörmed by DEKRA as "Suitable for use within the food sector
Caution:Keep out of reach from children. For External Use only. Use proper protection (rubber gloves). Only use as directed. Do not combine with other detergents and household cleaners. because some chemical mixtures may release irritating or dangerous fumes. If a product container is empty, throw it away properly. Do not reuse bottles for other uses. Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients. Do not drink or ingest in any way. Avoid contact with eyes. If accidentally ingested or contact with eyes occur, flush with plenty of water and consult a doctor.